Monday, September 21, 2009

Some thing's Got to Give

Last week was Labor Day, so I posted on Tuesday instead of my usual Monday. This week I thought I was going to clean my couch and maybe post again on Tuesday, but I am going to the lab for blood work. Next Monday I'm going with my Daughter-in-law to her prenatal in Grand Rapids. This all makes me think I should switch my blogging day to Tuesday or Wednesday. At this point my guess is I will be posting a copy of my mock cornbread this week and how I make my own almond meal next week. I just decided I will post on Wednesdays.

I would like to take this moment to mention that the Honey Cake recipe I posted on Saturday turned out tough. If you substitute ¼ cup of almond meal for a ¼ of rice flour you should a better cake. If you can't have almond meal try a ½ cup of tapioca flour for a ½ cup of rice flour. Let me know how it works for you.

Take care and May God bless you.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment