Monday, March 30, 2009

New splint


I could have lived with the previous splint. It was affordable. We made it from stuff around the house. We still don't have an income or an unemployment check.

Now, I could easily get into politics here. How the over taxation of Michigan caused business to run from here. How that it is taxing the unemployment system so that it doesn't send qualified people their checks. We're not the only ones that are not receiving their checks simply because of some fluke in the system. Or with stellar examples of proficiency like this and the bail out garbage, how could we not want government to run health care?

My husband, Ken insisted we buy one. He was right. My arm is feeling much better.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my splint looked like that, mine is an ugly beige thing. Black would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sleepy,

    My Lisa thought the same thing about black. I was wanting beige, because I thought it might be less noticeable. But, there wasn't a beige in my size there that day.

    ReplyDelete